Analytical and stratigraphic data on the Retort Phosphatic Shale Member of the Phosphoria Formation in the Hawley Creek area, Lehmi County, Idaho
Publisher: Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, Publisher: [Books and Open-file Reports Section, distributor] in [Denver, Colo.?]
Written in English
- Phosphates -- Idaho -- Lemhi County.,
- Geochemical prospecting -- Idaho -- Lemhi County.
|Statement||by H. Peter Oberlindacher and R. David Hovland.|
|Series||Open-file report -- 86-427., U.S. Geological Survey open-file report -- 86-427.|
|Contributions||Hovland, R. David., Geological Survey (U.S.)|
|The Physical Object|
- Human Resource Management and Accounting
- List of voters for the town of Simcoe! for the year 1881
- theoretical and empirical evaluation of a dissonance theory of job attitudes.
- Pioneers of the Helena
- Crime and the Services.
- English one-act plays of today.
- But, General Johnson--.
- Money, trade, and competition
- Paths and walkways
- Adolph Gottlieb
- Crystal line
- Television Show (Made in the USA)
- Katherine Mansfield and Virginia Woolf
- From Slavery Freedom--Volume Two
- Big hit songwriters
- Saint Paul
- Karl Marx.
- Stratigraphy, sedimentology, and volume of sediments behind a dam relic on the Muskegon River, Big Rapids, Michigan